Weekly Faves #1 | Favorite Youtubers

Happy Sunday everyone! Before Monday hits again, I would love to enjoying my weekend by watching, not only dramas but also vlogs on YouTube (so unproductive, I know). I've been so interested in vlogs lately since I found vloggers who's worth the time to watch, and I'm gonna share a few of them here.



My number 1 favorite is μ˜κ΅­λ‚¨μž Korean Englishman (μ˜κ΅­λ‚¨μž = yeong-guk nam-ja--which literally means "Englishman"). The team consists of some english guys who loves Korean culture, Josh, Ollie, and their friends, Rev. Chris, Joel, Johnny, Dan, Ted, etc. Their vlogs are effortlessly funny and so entertaining. I swear this is not your ordinary vlogs. My favorite series is "English People try Korean____" where they let english people try some of korean foods & drinks, from the most normal to the weirdest ones. The reactions and comments are hilariously funny *insert rolling on the floor laughing GIF here*





Their newest vlog series is where they take english Priest (Father Chris) to Korea for the first time and giving him the tour around Seoul. Watch the series trailer here!


anddd Joel is the main character on their on-going series now. He is currently having intermediate Korean experience, unlike Rev. Chris who is a first timer in Korea.



Next up is λ°μ΄λΈŒ The World of Dave. Dave is American who has been living in Korea for years and he also super creative with his vlogs. Particularly like the way he edits and puts on some funny BGM to his videos πŸ˜‚  My favorite series out of all his vlogs is the world languange series, where he compares pronunciation differences between languange around the world with his friends, Erina (from Japan), Vai (from China), Jae-in & Hee-sun (from Korea), Blair (from Australia), and many more.



He also once invited the Korean Englishmen to make a comparison between UK & US english, and they try to impersonate each other's accent LOLLL. This is where he invited Joel (whose laugh is so funny, you have to turn your speaker volume up to the max). Love them!!


I guess that's all for this today. Now I'm giving you more time to stalk and watch and subscribe them on YouTube :) Anyway, here is the bonus GIF where Erina has no idea about what FB is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚




0 comments