Moving Forward

Okay, so first....

Happy New Year!



We are four days into 2017 already. Oh My God. This year I will be writing my final thesis. I will be graduating. I will be entering new chapter of my life. Feels like yesterday I just got into university, attending orientation week. hang out with everyone happily without having to think about what kind of job I want to do after graduating.

2016 taught me a lot. Last year I experienced failure and success. I laughed and cried. I got to understand myself better, I figured out what kind of future I want to have, and I started to love myself more and more each day.

To sum it up, here are the notable (?) moments I had in 2016:

Failed to join an internship program at my campus. This is the moment where I started wondering why did I always fail at anything I want to do (and I was seriously concerned about my future and my luck).

But, the I got accepted as an intern in the wedding startup. YAY!! 

On June, I spent my birthday with my friends. <3 b="" nbsp=""><3 b=""> I also went through a friendship breakup this month. A toxic one. So I'm actually glad this happened.

Enjoying my life as a loner intern for the first 3 months because I used to be the one and only intern there. Then finally new interns got there, and we had good times together. Three words to describe this: so. much. fun. I also learnt A LOT from my experience here, and from my senior at the office.

I finished my internship, got farewell gift and card from my mentor there, and back to my old status as student.

and here I am today. Safely arrived in 2017. Ready to experience more adventure.

and my 2017 slogan will be: 

Fuck it.

Just like what Alden Tan wrote on his blog,

Just live. Do your shit. Do your work. You’re not an idiot. You learn shit. Just keep on keeping on and stop overthinking the shit out of everything. That’s pointless.

If at this point you feel like you’ve a ton of questions and you’re like, “But, but, but…”

Whatever, just, whatever, okay?

Fuck it.

It will be okay.

0 comments