Sick!

I know I shouldn't be staying up and should have gone to bed early tonight. But this runny nose, itchy throat, dry and painful cough, plus a 3-hour nap this evening are enough to make me stay still in front of my PC for 3 more episodes, with a glass of warm honey drink as my companion.

Okay, 3 episodes down. Now, time to bed, huh? Nope, my body still refuse. Let me play a song to relax, to calm my brain. Ed Sheeran's Perfect? Nah, doesn't sound good right now. Just play whatever then. Four minutes passed and I'm stuck with Spotify's 30-secs ad. Ugh. Okay time to bed!

But before that, stopping by the kitchen first to take the medicine. Cough syrup? Sure, or my throat would be acting out and interfere with my sleep tonight. Paracetamol pill? Let me do a check. Feeling dizzy? no. Body feeling weird? no. Ache somewhere in your body? no. I'm good then. No more paracetamol tonight. Byee pill!

Next stop: bathroom, to lost in my thought while brushing my teeth. Checking myself in the mirror first. "You look like a mess, especially with that hair you haven't washed--and brushed--in these past 3 days." Thanks for reminding me, brain.

Okay so... should I exfoliate or not exfoliate? I guess not because I already did last night. Night cream? Passed. Don't feel like putting anything on my face tonight.

Finally, touch down to my bed! Snuggling under my blanket and still not sleepy. Okay so.. I will unlock my phone, open the notes, and start writing anything... or scrolling through Instagram until I fall asleep?

0 comments