My Top 5 Roy Kim's (로이김) Songs


Source

Roy Kim's songs are currently filling my top jamming songs list. I like how his music is so different than any other mainstream Korean songs. I'm not really into k-pop actually, and only listening to very few of them, but Roy Kim's songs are different, it's the type of song you can play on repeat all day long. I can say that all of his songs are more than qualified to pleased my ear. Here are my MOST favorite Roy Kim's song, hope you enjoy!

1. Love Love Love
Not only the song, I also love the music video because he looks so perfect in the video with that angelic smile (doesn't he?) Been looking for full guitar instrumental or guitar cover version of this song but haven't found any :/ Someone please make it :") Anyway, 3 loves for this song! ♡♡♡



2. Listen to This Song (이 노랠 들어요)


This song makes me feel happy everytime I listen to it. Such a motivation for you who have been through a hard time.

Ooh~ lift up your head

Ooh~ hold my hand

Ooh~ when you’re tired and suffering

When your heart is aching

When you want to lean on someone

Listen to this song


Just listen to this song whenever you are tired and suffering, because Roy is cheering you!
P.S I particularly love the "Ooh ooh ooh" part



3. Let Me Love You (그대를 사랑한단말)



My heart breaks everytime this song is played, because of its super sweet lyric written by Roy himself.

Oh, the words I love you,
the words I miss you
Can’t I say those words again?
Oh, the words saying that we can’t be
The words saying that I can’t be by your side
Don’t say them to me

Oh, the words I love you,
the words I miss you
Can’t I say those words again?
Oh, the words I wanted to tell you everyday,
the words I can’t ever say again
The words, I love you, I love you

And I can feel his expression of sadness through his voice. Any other word to describe this song? Yes, and it's spelled P.E.R.F.E.C.T



4. Nothing Lasts Forever (영원한 건 없지만)



This song gives me somewhat 'dramatic' feel (?), and that 'dramatic' part I love the most is the climax part (?) started in 3.10.

Even if you’re not by my side right now

After everything passes, I hope it will be a story without a shadow

I hope it will be a cherished memory, I hope it will be forever

After everything passes, I hope there will only be love





5. Spring Spring Spring (봄봄봄/BOM BOM BOM)



Just like its title, this song is suitable for spring. But yes, you can also listen to this song all year long.
Fact: This song was accused of plagiarism, but he has won the case and proving that the song is original. (You can read the article here)



Now let me sum up this post with reasons why you should love Roy Kim, like I do (especially for girls!):
1. He's young and talented.
2. His has manly voice. Who doesn't love man with manly voice? Definitely not me.
3. He produces good music (and plays guitar too!)
4. His looks is the result of the best DNA combination (from his parents of course lol. okay that's not funny, pardon my humor)

Thank you for reading! Here I present you more pics of him:

Source: kpopstarz

Source: kpopstarz

Source: kpopstarz

*Videos are not mine, credit goes to the uploader :)

0 comments